|A piece of our whimsical, woodsy wedding decor|
Though this time last year was full of so many wonderful things, there is much to look forward to this year as well, including (but not limited to):
- Our 1-year anniversary! (Where has the time gone?!)
- My darling friend's wedding on October 13th!
- Pumpkinfest - The most amazing event in Tennessee (besides the Fainting Goat Festival, I suppose). So great in fact, I may have to give Pumpkinfest it's own blog post one of these days
- Cardigan and scarf weather! (I should say "comfortable cardigan and scarf weather" since I have unsuccessfully tried to sport both this summer)
- Apple picking! Caramel Apples! Apple Crisp! Apple cider!
- Walks in the crunchy leaves at Edwin Warner Park
- Our annual fall viewing of The Village